Simple and Elegant.Plant seeds and small bulbs at a consistent depth with ease. Switch between varieties and depths with only a glance at the interval markings. Fits comfortable in your garden apron. Rounded top make it effortless to use.
This hand-turned garden dibber, is marked in one inch intervals, giving a total measured depth of five inches. The depth lines are carved into the wood so, unlike painted lines, they will remain after a lifetime of use.Slight concave shape and graduated width allows for an easy planting and holding.
- Made from hardwood maple.
- Finished with non toxic food safe mineral oil to protect from weathering
- Tapered shape allows for easy use and easy handling
- 4- 1" carved marks won't rub off with use.
- 7" Total length
- Blunt tip allows for easy planting of small bulbs
Note: This is a handcrafted item so each dibbler will have a unique wood grain.